As per a report, 60% of restaurants shut down within their first year of opening, and 80% did not survive for five years. Due to a lack of proper information, establishments fail. So, information and digital tools are something you need to use. A few eateries don’t even realize they were not following the correct practices even when it was too late.
Top Reasons Why Bistros Fail
- Pilferage and thefts
- Inadequate location and high rentals
- Poor customer experience
- Your inexperience
- Unsatisfactory staff management
- Hapless allocation of resources
- Complex menu
- No involvement of the owner
- No reporting and analysis
- No marketing
Check out these nine reasons why using a food ordering system can help you to grow your business.
- Building the database
- Restaurant ratings and reviews
- Accurate charge calculation
- Reports and analytics
- Order management
- Real-time order tracking
- Intuitive data visualization
- Logistic control & monitoring
- Quick deliveries
Do you need a food ordering system for pickup, delivery, dine-in, or curbside? Call our customer care support, we’ll help you out.